Page 1 of 1

CHAT - Sunday 13th April - who is interested?

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:57 am
by Scientist42
Hi guys,
I would like to get the badbreathhalitosis site more active and also provide a scientific input, especially to modifying the Survey so it is of interest to the research community.

I am thinking of ways I can be more involved with this Group. Unfortunately, I don't get much time to do messages and emails.

Perhaps I can join your chat on Sunday? Do people still chat on this site?Are the Sunday chats active or quiet? Who would be interested in chatting this coming Sunday 13th April?
Arun

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:35 am
by elliott
I'm interested, but I have never used the chat.

Never anyone there..

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:16 pm
by sharmayne
I've tried using the chat after 4pm eastern time as it states but there is never anyone on it. ](*,)

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:48 pm
by Bloorain
I would love to.

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 pm
by Happylife
I'll join the chat..for sure

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 pm
by Scientist42
Hey, that's excellent! Let's chat Sunday then guys! It's really easy, just log in and click on chat then type away! See you all then. Ciao.
Arun

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:06 am
by Maria
I am in too.what time?

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:57 am
by elliott
Please let us know that time in all Time Zones, so we can schedule our day... Not during the Mets game hopefully!

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 pm
by Scientist42
Hi guys,
The typing chat on this site Badbreathhalitosis.com is at 3pm EST Sunday 13th April. Here are the different time zones so you can see what time the chat is where you live:-

12am Pacific time
2pm Central Time
3pm Eastern time (EST)
8pm UK time
9pm Paris time

Simply log on then click on 'Chat'



ALSO, on a separate topic, for anybody who is interested in listening/ participating in a live phone conference on breath/body odor on Sunday 13th April, then here are the details:-

It is at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time and is hosted by a guy called Cabel. I have been told that it is free to dial but please don't hold me to that because this might only be for people living in America or who live in a certain state.

Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1620 Then quote Access Code: 391629#

Different speakers are invited and, for instance, I will be answering questions on that site at around 4 or 4.30pm EST. But first, I will be participating in the typing chat on badbreathhalitosis.com from 3pm EST to 4pm EST.

Well, I hope to see you guys there. All the best
Arun