THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Coca-Cola.
Coca-Cola.
Coke. Is one example of a drink which has actually been helping my bb. I know it contains 35 grams of sugar in 330ml, which is not very good. Although the acidity of the phosphoric acid really helps. This acid can also be used as a cleaner... so it kinda cleans my my mouth, but stains my teeth.
I dunno but has fizzy drinks eased any of you.
I dunno but has fizzy drinks eased any of you.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
u can not call this fixes! because they don't fix it, not temporary, not for a minute, not for a second!...Drinks with CO2, make ure mouth dry thats a fact!...those bubles arent good for u! for example Oxygen in H2O is ok, but in CO2 it isn't!...dry mouth is paradise for anaerobic bacteria! so esspecially not good if it the problem is anaerobic overgrowth...sweets07 wrote:i agree coke and sprite are good temporary fixes if your problem is the overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the mouth. .
For Your Info: I don't *do* coke, but have tried it a few times in the past, and I'm telling you the effects on bb. Hthsweets07 wrote:larc, really. drugs?!? come on.Larc400 wrote:Coke, the drink, makes my bb better (probably a temporary thing due to it's low pH).
Coke, the drug, makes my bb revolting (probably because it dries out nasal airways etc).
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.