Your Email Address:

First Name:

Combatting my bb.......Pls read!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hali_grl
Sheriff

Combatting my bb.......Pls read!!!

Post by hali_grl »

I wanted to wait awhile before posting on this but decided to go ahead and just let everyone know what I've been doing. I've been brushing with Dr.Bronners peppermint liquid castile soap and I swear instantly my coated tongue was completely pink. I brush with a electronic spin brush (important) and this soap three times a day. I also put a few drops in water and rinse/gargle with it. I believe the soap is helping especially with the white tongue because one of the essential oils used is coconut oil. I also take about 3 tbsp of vinegar (straight donot mix with water or drink water for 30 min after) with every meal or heavy meals as well as multi digestive enzyme tablets. I tried taking double strength betaine hcl 650 mg up to 20 and still got no burn so I'm assuming I am extremely low in stomach acid. But instantly with the vinegar i feel the burn and i notice that i don't feel full my food digests so quickly now. So I believe my bb came from indigestion. From reactions as well as a completely pink tongue I feel like I'm finally beating my bb. Please try this and post your results! I will keep you all posted shortly with my final review on my new regimen. I wish everyone well with their journey.

mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

Keep up the fight.. it sounds like you're really narrowing down your problem.

I'm a little behind, still on the serotonin, but your successes might lead me to relief, too.

Thank you hali!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic