Your Email Address:

First Name:

K12 update/FYI

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sweets07
Advanced

K12 update/FYI

Post by sweets07 »

hey everyone.

i just wanted to let you know that after having much success with K12, I had a relapse this past week. (major dry mouth, bad taste and smell) i wasn't able to follow my regimen the way i usually did (see topic: daily regimen) because i couldn't get to the store to buy the orange juice and yogurt. so if you start the K12 regimen, please try to follow my rules or someone else's very closely as each step is very important in achieving success.

i will say that after getting back on the regimen exactly, things have improved tremendously and i expect that i'll be back to having tolerable breath again soon. i will let you know.

take care everyone.

lastone69
Junior

Post by lastone69 »

Oh god! Not what I wanted to hear, that because you failed to use orrange juice and yogurt that your bad breath returned. I hope
your BB subsides again!
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

yeah the instructions are very clear about how you need to use yogurt to get the best results. if you look up s. salivarius you'll find that it works best with other probiotics like l. bulgaricus. also i think without using the orange juice my mouth pH was not hospitable to the probiotics. all in all, i'm praying i can get back on track. i've found that when i stick a cotton ball in the back of my mouth there is no dead fish smell like i had before i used K12 which is good.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

if you look up s. salivarius you'll find that it works best with other probiotics like l. bulgaricus.
I couldn't find this information. Areyou referring to S. thermophilus strain?
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

yeah according to wiki. didn't mean to mislead, but the basic idea behind recolonizing with probiotics is that you can't try to recolonize with one type alone. you have to have many good guys in the environment along with prebiotics to allow the good guys to win. if you read the probiotics revolution by dr. huffnagle, you'll get a good background on this.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

back on track today!

thank God!

just woke up and no bad taste. no pnd. no white coating. and no fecal or dead fish smell when i swab my mouth.

anyway, good luck with everyone following my regimen (fyi- i did change one part where i gargle with dole's orange pineapple banana juice mixed with the K12 powder instead of doing those parts separate). use me as an example not to deviate from the regimine. i really suffered when i did. i'll update you all on how long this is lasting.

also, i had the best results with the powder over the lozenges. i noticed some people saying they are are buying the lozenges. it may be a good start, but the powder is a lot more cost effective and potent. i used both from Dr. Katz. boo hiss right, lol. at least we can take solace in the fact that he didn't invent the stuff. and the yogurt i drink right after is the Light (sugar free) Danon probiotic immune defense drinks. i think these are great as a drink for getting the probiotics to all the surfaces in the mouth.
04paynem

Post by 04paynem »

its great to see that you aren't getting trashed sweets. The other people, including myself, who have followed your routine and are having success, get called therabreth reps anytime we post a positive comment about this stuff working.

three weeks strong for myself, following juice/yogurt pattern like you.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Thanks for being here Sweets.... I don't give a rat's ass who makes what... if something is going to work on my problem, I'm going to buy it. It will be considered a miracle in my eyes. And ppl can call me a Therabreath (or whoever) rep all they want. I'll be the one laughing all the way to my next party where I can flirt and talk in ppl's faces in happiness while they are in their hole bashing ppl here for sharing positive results.
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

sadgirlbb wrote: I'll be the one laughing all the way to my next party where I can flirt and talk in ppl's faces in happiness while they are in their hole bashing ppl here for sharing positive results.
i don't know if i have that much confidence! in the past i've been "caught" so many times with bb and a fresh taste, i couldn't bare to get that close. i know that my breath is tolerable given my daily interactions, but i don't know if it's odorless. in the opinion of fresh breath people, any smell is bb, so i would rather live my life with my guard up at least for now. i'm just so thankful the halitosis odor is gone! and that's a huge step in bb recovery.
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

That would be HUGE step for me as well. I would have so much more confidence....
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

This is a message for sweets07, I've left a message at the end of one of the other threads but there are so many and some \re dealing with the same things so I'm not sure where to post my messages. Could you have a look at my posting, it's on one of the other threads about Blis K12? Also, could you post your regime again, I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure how to search for old posts!!

Thanks O:)
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

Snobuni wrote:This is a message for sweets07, I've left a message at the end of one of the other threads but there are so many and some \re dealing with the same things so I'm not sure where to post my messages. Could you have a look at my posting, it's on one of the other threads about Blis K12? Also, could you post your regime again, I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure how to search for old posts!!

Thanks O:)
to look at someones posts, you have to click on the button "profile" within their post and then click on the link in the profile that says "Find all posts." alternatively you could just click on the person's actually username to get to the profile and then click on "find all posts."

i'll look up your old message and respond to that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic