Your Email Address:

First Name:

Chlorhexidine seems to be working for me

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Chlorhexidine seems to be working for me

Post by thanatos »

For a while now (1-2 months), I've been using CHX twice a day religiously.

When I wakI really think CHX has been working well for me, but I can't be sure without verification.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

that's interesting. i had completely written off mouthwashes, but i guess maybe there is some hope.

i'm not surprised about the therabreath plus mouthwash. i swear anything with zinc in it is just terrible for the breath. it's like bb bacteria have a fit and mutate out of control when exposed to zinc ultimately becoming stronger than before. i never had the dead fish/garbage smell till i started using products with zinc in it.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

I used to think that zync was ok, that´s what the tung gel has in it....

So far doesn´t made my breath worse,

do i have to worried???

any experience on this??
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Thanatos where do you get this stuff? How much does it cost? And what toothpaste do you use? Sorry if its in another thread. Some of this gets confusing.....
sweets07
Advanced

Post by sweets07 »

emotional rescue wrote:I used to think that zync was ok, that´s what the tung gel has in it....

So far doesn´t made my breath worse,

do i have to worried???

any experience on this??
it may be that you have a different case. i think i need to be less general with my comments because it's clear everyone's experience is not the same. i'm hoping our experiences are not so different that some people trying K12 for the first time (or second) don't find relief. that would be a real drag given everyone's hopes are high about this product :/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic