Page 1 of 1
Sonoitarick ----> Laser Operation ????
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:57 pm
by Ice
well am I talking to myself here? Confused
anyway hope people check PM!still waiting for that reply?and
How are u sonoitarick? Please report how do u feel?or to be more specific ure breath feels?notice any change?better, worse??anything at all?...
I would realy like to see what exactly surgeons remove at tonzilectomy, and what laser op removes and how much does it remove??Everything???need some photos, maybe before, after stuff?
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:01 pm
by AW
I hope this isn't another smileguy...

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:01 pm
by Ice
looks like ure right AW, it was another smileguy....
everybody is just talking,..thinking...do something!!
someone should go and get the LASER OP done!
I can not belive that out of so many people there is no one who would like to try the promised solution?! and rather look like this for the rest of his life

Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:49 pm
by jess
If I still had my tonsils I probably would go, but since I don't have them anymore I'm not sure that I'm a good candidate for this op.
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:40 pm
by Ice
I think u can still have laser op done, because there is still some of that tissue left.
But u should probbably see Dr. Finkels or another ENT doctor that does that op.
Didn't he say, even if u have ure tonsils removed u still have that tissue where tonsil stones hide?...
do something, don't just chat here how bat it is for us!..I'm starting to understand why doctors don't take us seriously, we just complain but don't take no action!....
I would get the operation done if it was here in europe!...
I mean, so many people here and no one didn't do it yet?!..whe sanotorick said he had op done, eveybody excited and stuff,.....don't just wait for others!!!!
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:04 pm
by AW
Well I can assure you if I had the money I would immediately go see Dr. Krespi in NYC. I think Dr. Finkelstein said he actually did the laser-op and stuff. Besides, I live in NYC as well so it would be so simple for me to go. I just don't have the cash. I also have my tonsils too so I would like to see how it turns out...
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:13 pm
by oceanside
Forgive me, I am new. Was sonoitarick cured as he claimed, or somehow his story was fabricated? I've read it, got really exicted and was filled with hope for a cure. Than I read Jimi's comment which sounded like the whole story was made up.