Page 1 of 2
terrible horrible day today
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:29 pm
by Bloorain
[text]
Re: terrible horrible day today
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:01 pm
by sweets07
that is unbelievable! i am SO sorry you experienced that pain. if i was there i'd have your back. focus on those in your life that love you. it'll help you get through when people are tearing you don't because they think they are the shyt.
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:54 pm
by perrymason
I feel really bad and am really sorry about this. Nobody should have to go through stuff like this.
Hopefully God answers our prayers and it'll go away
hang in there buddddy!
Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:05 pm
by Eric
Yeah man, hang in there. I know what you mean about the negative comments thing. Even one at the wrong time can screw up an otherwise good day, but multiple times in a row and without adults acting like adults can be terrible. This reminds me of when I went to a concert and people kept moving away from me. People that didn't realize it was me because they were just walking by would say things like, "It smells like shit!" Left that concert early needless to say.
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:47 am
by emotional rescue
so sad
Re: terrible horrible day today
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:08 am
by faith59
[quote="Bloorain"]Terrible terrible horrible day to day.
Sorry that happened to you. People can be so stupid . I'm sure there are things about them that they are insecure about but it's just not as obvious. Just take a deep breath and try to think about positive things or read positive quotes over and over again.
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:06 pm
by maclean
my god i am so sorry
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:20 pm
by thanatos
What a bunch of jerks!
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:19 pm
by Ice
I'm sorry u had to go through all that....
I have similar stories, but if I started talking that would just bring u down. but u should know u are just in a boat next to me..anyway nobody noticed u went missing for an hour?
It will get better, couse it can't get much worse

Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:24 pm
by OneDay111
Im so sorry.
What kind of people are they???
Imagine if they have bb. How would they feel.
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:36 pm
by Charley
i always imagine those who are rude about my bb will come back in the next life with bb far worse than mine!
not that i'm religious or anything, just helps me cope with their nastiness

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:30 am
by cat
what a bunch of thoughtless bastards.
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:55 am
by Busted
Charley wrote:i always imagine those who are rude about my bb will come back in the next life with bb far worse than mine!
If this is true then we all made rude rude comments about someone's bb in our last lives.
Testing time
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:58 pm
by engrhaider
Sorry to hear about your terrible day as seems you are not desenstized yet. I goto work and face passive bullying everyday from last few years, however I know I can't get a better job if I leave this and secondly escaping bullying seems impossible right now. I have to work to pay my bills, I work hard to maintain boss's approval and believe you me I am more productive than the other staff(individually). I goto GYM to maintain my health and get the most horrible bullying from everyone, can't blame them though. I try different things to cure my shameful problem, as my GP said he can't cure my problem. Sometimes the new regimes seem to help and others make my problem worse. Anyhow hanging on with it, new hope is K12, I will goto the shop on tuesday and get some. Let's hope it will work.
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:30 pm
by hand over mouth
The people at me job are idiots. I try to keep to myself most of the time (until there's a dreaded meeting). But people come by my cube all day to chit chat, yet they sit there and scratch/rub their noses while we're talking. Is my advice so great that they'll sit through my BB? Sometimes they drop by and offer me gum before the conversation. When I don't feel like being bothered I refuse the gum and breathe hard in their face so they can go and leave me alone.
But yes, overall the folks at work are the worst, and you spend the majority of the day with them which sucks.