Don't Speak...
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:00 pm
So let me share with my fellow sufferers what happened to me yesterday. Well it was the saddest day of my life, my Father died of cancer yesterday. I just came back from seeing him at the hospital and I stopped at my local store just two blocks from my house to get a bottle of water. I was dehydrated from crying so much.
The owner was behind the counter with his brother who then pointed to me and did the quiet sign with the index finger over his lips and then the zip it sign, you know the key locked lips (my lips are sealed) and pointed back at me. I acted like I was confused but I knew exactly what he meant.
(Dont you speak your breath is a killer). His brother must of been a little embarrased because he said oh he's just saying hi. Yeah ok in sign language. I just got back in my car and cried for myself and the loss of my Dad.
Some days I just don't have the strenghth to deal with this when there are bigger things happening.
The owner was behind the counter with his brother who then pointed to me and did the quiet sign with the index finger over his lips and then the zip it sign, you know the key locked lips (my lips are sealed) and pointed back at me. I acted like I was confused but I knew exactly what he meant.
Some days I just don't have the strenghth to deal with this when there are bigger things happening.