Page 1 of 1
Cold Shower = Torture? Naaa
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:31 pm
by OneDay111
Well i havent tried it but i'm guessing for those PND sufferers this could help i will try it today i will keep you updated and see if it is another joke
Taking a Cold Shower!
Yes Taking a cold shower;
Taking Cold Showers
I remember hearing when I was younger from someone that taking cold showers is suppose to be good for your skin. I looked it up on the internet and it is not only good for your skin, but it supposedly does a lot of other stuff such as:
* Cleans the circulatory system
* Reduces blood pressure in the internal organs
* Brings blood to the capillaries which increases blood flow throughout the body
* Provides flushing for the organs and provides a new supply of blood
* Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems
* Contracts the muscles to eliminate toxins and poisonous wastes
* Strengthens the mucous membranes, which help resist hay fever, allergies, colds, coughs
Enough Said. Search on google for more info
ILL KEEP YOU UPDATED
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:58 pm
by OneDay111
I have just finished taking a cold shower at the start you're like Ohhh Myyyy Goooooodddddd. BUT EVENTUALLY YOU'LL GET USED TO IT.
And it felt goood.
WARNING:
9/22/2007: Remy from Buffalo, NY writes: "Please tell website users that they have to be very careful if they have low body weight and use the "cold shower" method to alleviate depression. I have low blood circulation and several health problems because I am suffering and losing to an eating disorder. Cold showers can be dangerous!
For people who are "underweight" it may be a good idea by slowly decreasing the temp. each time you take a shower, followed by taking your temperature afterward.
Core Temp. Side Effect
95 Shivering
90 Confusion
85 Lethargic
80 Coma
78 Death
Measuring the length of the shower is important, as the longer you expose your self to cold water, the lower your body temperature will drop.
I hope this helps, and as always; if you think you may have an eating disorder, you may have one, or develop one!"
Got this from Earth Clinic i felt the need to put it up for you skinny people
P.S ive been reading about people who have done this "therapy" and there results are extroadinary...It even helps Asthma (which i have) I cant waitttt!!!!!!
Thnxxx OneDay.
Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:58 pm
by Ice
what does this have to do with bb???or PND??
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:15 pm
by OneDay111
Ice wrote:what does this have to do with bb???or PND??
How it cleans you and helps your allergies and reduces mucous and ashtma.
Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:18 pm
by OneDay111
Today i felt Greeeaaat!!! i was packed with energy and i had no aches whatsoever i felt fresh and no! B.O (which i had before)
Although on the bad breath side. I did have less reactions but that happens (no effect)
so far...
p.s even if bb aint cured i will continue it feels way too greeaaat
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:28 am
by Eric
I take cold showers because BB prevents me from getting laid. Sorry to be so blatant, but I am a 21 year old male

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:45 am
by jc
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:16 pm
by perrymason
Eric wrote:I take cold showers because BB prevents me from getting laid. Sorry to be so blatant, but I am a 21 year old male

ahha, that just made me lol. Great way to put it

Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:15 pm
by hand over mouth
Eric wrote:I take cold showers because BB prevents me from getting laid. Sorry to be so blatant, but I am a 21 year old male

hilarious
I'm down to try a cold shower to help relieve my allergies...it's cheaper than taking a hot shower and cheaper than K12.
Posted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:03 pm
by OneDay111
hand over mouth wrote:Eric wrote:I take cold showers because BB prevents me from getting laid. Sorry to be so blatant, but I am a 21 year old male

hilarious
I'm down to try a cold shower to help relieve my allergies...it's cheaper than taking a hot shower and cheaper than K12.
Gotta put it to the lowest setting were you say OH F**K.