THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Sliver? Can It Work.
-
latrice2828
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:54 pm
Sliver? Can It Work.
Hi all, have anyone out here ever used sliver..... I am thinking about trying it.. But first I will have to talk to the company and my doctor..... What do you think?
Re: Sliver? Can It Work.
OK...latrice2828 wrote:Hi all, have anyone out here ever used sliver..... I am thinking about trying it.. But first I will have to talk to the company and my doctor..... What do you think?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.