Page 1 of 1
why is it so hard for people to tell us that we have bb?!
Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:21 am
by cat
****ing HELL
i'm so pissed off. i am fed up of being offered chewing gum and "jokingly" being called smelly. every time someone does one of the aforementioned things i crumple up and die inside. i feel so ****ing worthless. if my stench is problematic for you, can you at least have the decency to bring it up in a serious context and then we can have a discussion about it?
then i could tell you that i am perfectly AWARE that i stink, that i do not CHOOSE to be this way, that it is NOT because i am dirty, and i DO try to rectify the problem.
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK
***k OFF
ok im done

Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 am
by Eric
I completely understand you on this one. Most of my friends try to pretend they have never even smelled it, or if I bring it up they get uncomfortable and change the subject. I've got like maybe one friend who will at least hear me out about it and show some sympathy, but still never affirms or denies my BB.
I really want to make a t-shirt to wear that says "I have permanent funky-breath, so ****ing what!?"
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:02 pm
by Busted
Because it very rude and most people don't want to hurt your feelings. And because there are unsure if they might have bb too. They don't, but they don't know this 100%.
Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:26 pm
by cat
they don't want to hurt my feelings so instead "gently" poke fun, which makes me feel terrible anyway. honestly, people just think i'm a dirty minger and should brush my teeth more, but im afraid it DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT. ohhhhh it makes me sooooo mad

Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:31 am
by whyowhy
I dont really understand that either. Makes no sense. I even put it out there to people and ask them. My own husband tells me NO. But rubs his nose when I talk. I'm like... UGHHHH
Posted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:08 pm
by engrhaider
LOL dang today a trainer in the gym informed my g/f that I stink, she said I know, was mortified. Dang can't do nothing, though trying.
By the way just restarted running in the gym, first few days stank up the whole f***ing gym, now guess BB clouds have subsided , or the guys at gym desenstized, anyhow I don't care. Running in hyde park is a blessing for sure, I can run hard not to care about my stinky breath.
Posted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:22 am
by mike987
I've been working out at home since the beginning of 2008.
I just couldn't take the stress of working out around so many people.. I couldn't focus on the workout.. It drove me insane.