THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Thera breath (no flaming porrrrr favor)
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
Thera breath (no flaming porrrrr favor)
To be honest, i've searched and searched this forums for topics containing "Therabreath" only to get 1000000 results or threads with 1000000 posts (which would be impossible to scroll through).
To get to the point, Does Therabreath work at all? I mean, i've read from a lot of the posts around here that it's just a scam and makes your breath worse and blahwhatnot. But for post nasal drip bad breath and (maybe a sinusinfection), would the ACTIVoxygenthingy work? What about the nasal sinus drops?
I want to hear from those who have actually tried it out and stuff. I'm at a really low point in life and getting reallllly depressed. In need of a fix and am willing to turn to Therabreath as one. For those who have used Therabreath, list all the products you used, and what worked / what didn't. Please list what your symptoms were/are (besides BB lol) and if they are still recurring.
Please and Thanks
ME!
- Oh and please don't just post spam about how TheraBreath is just a scam and spamming and blahblah. I want to get to know a bit about their products. Never know, maybe it might help me! (though i doubt it)
To get to the point, Does Therabreath work at all? I mean, i've read from a lot of the posts around here that it's just a scam and makes your breath worse and blahwhatnot. But for post nasal drip bad breath and (maybe a sinusinfection), would the ACTIVoxygenthingy work? What about the nasal sinus drops?
I want to hear from those who have actually tried it out and stuff. I'm at a really low point in life and getting reallllly depressed. In need of a fix and am willing to turn to Therabreath as one. For those who have used Therabreath, list all the products you used, and what worked / what didn't. Please list what your symptoms were/are (besides BB lol) and if they are still recurring.
Please and Thanks
ME!
- Oh and please don't just post spam about how TheraBreath is just a scam and spamming and blahblah. I want to get to know a bit about their products. Never know, maybe it might help me! (though i doubt it)
I take a clariton every day and use to also use Afrin No Drip 12 hour spray. When i first tried the k12 i decided to throw in a 3 pack of the Therabreth nasal spray and just check it out.
Purely for allergies, the therabreth works a little bit better, my nose doesnt get completely dried out like the other nasal sprays make it.
When i bought it i didnt think it would do anything about my BB, i use it purely for allergies.
But, i take it along with a clariton every day, since clariton alone doesnt stop my runny nose all the time.
Purely for allergies, the therabreth works a little bit better, my nose doesnt get completely dried out like the other nasal sprays make it.
When i bought it i didnt think it would do anything about my BB, i use it purely for allergies.
But, i take it along with a clariton every day, since clariton alone doesnt stop my runny nose all the time.
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
For my allegies - flexophenadine, Astilin nasal spray
Sinus issues - OTC sinus tabs which are NOT working at the moment
I've tried just about every TB product since about 1999.
Mouthwash
Super mouthwash (something with some extra crap in it)
gum
nasal spray
breath spray
some crap where you drop a tablet in water
etc...
The products work for the first few days, then you will build a tolerance up, buy more of the products, TB will then come out with something stronger which will work for a few days....and the cycle continues. And the nasal spray was horrible. It just made me sneeze a lot.
Stay away from these products "TheraBreath is just a scam and spamming and blahblah."
Look somewhere else. Do not buy from these people. The products do not work. Close thread. Don't search the internet for TB opinions. All of these people work for TB. Don't trust em. Look elsewhere. This is all you need to know.
Sinus issues - OTC sinus tabs which are NOT working at the moment
I've tried just about every TB product since about 1999.
Mouthwash
Super mouthwash (something with some extra crap in it)
gum
nasal spray
breath spray
some crap where you drop a tablet in water
etc...
The products work for the first few days, then you will build a tolerance up, buy more of the products, TB will then come out with something stronger which will work for a few days....and the cycle continues. And the nasal spray was horrible. It just made me sneeze a lot.
Stay away from these products "TheraBreath is just a scam and spamming and blahblah."
Look somewhere else. Do not buy from these people. The products do not work. Close thread. Don't search the internet for TB opinions. All of these people work for TB. Don't trust em. Look elsewhere. This is all you need to know.
so do i work for clariton as well since i mentioned their product?
I said the only reason i use the therabreth nasal sprays is because of the way they leave my nose feeling moist.
oh and to all of you who think i work for therabreth, you'll notice that i spell the name of the company wrong most of the times. This implies that A) i dont normally talk about the company or id know how to spell it and B) i dont care enough about the company to spell their name correctly.
If i worked for the company id be an awful rep.
If this doesnt make sense to you, then i could easily prove to you that i dont work for them by cursing at you on the forum. I'll curse and say what i think of you if i get permission to by a mod and am told that i wont be banned.
A rep for a company would never rep their company by cursing on a public forum.
I said the only reason i use the therabreth nasal sprays is because of the way they leave my nose feeling moist.
oh and to all of you who think i work for therabreth, you'll notice that i spell the name of the company wrong most of the times. This implies that A) i dont normally talk about the company or id know how to spell it and B) i dont care enough about the company to spell their name correctly.
If i worked for the company id be an awful rep.
If this doesnt make sense to you, then i could easily prove to you that i dont work for them by cursing at you on the forum. I'll curse and say what i think of you if i get permission to by a mod and am told that i wont be banned.
A rep for a company would never rep their company by cursing on a public forum.
Last edited by 04paynem on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
I thought this guy asked for facts from everybody's experience of TB-products, not the same old tired arguments about spam etc (yawn).
I tried a few TB-products about 3 yrs ago, including nasal sprays, the ActiveOxygen tabs dissolved in water, the mouthwashes & sprays etc. To summarize, TB-products gave me minimal help, maybe 5%, but effects were not strong enough, or lasted long enough, so it wasn't worth it at all. The simple fact is, their products don't work very well for people with a severe problem, as their system can't deliver oxygen etc to where it's needed. If you have a not-so-severe problem, they might work great though.
I think you should try their standard set-up for 2 months every day, and report back.
I tried a few TB-products about 3 yrs ago, including nasal sprays, the ActiveOxygen tabs dissolved in water, the mouthwashes & sprays etc. To summarize, TB-products gave me minimal help, maybe 5%, but effects were not strong enough, or lasted long enough, so it wasn't worth it at all. The simple fact is, their products don't work very well for people with a severe problem, as their system can't deliver oxygen etc to where it's needed. If you have a not-so-severe problem, they might work great though.
I think you should try their standard set-up for 2 months every day, and report back.
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
tried and still have the tooth paste, today i flushed into the toilet the mouth wash, it has a nasty taste and i think it is the castor oil in it. I tried a type of spray that goes in the back on the mouth and i also got rid of it today. So far these products did nothing for me if anything my mouth felt a bit dryer and I kept feeling a sort of film on my teeth and gums which did not go away until I brushed with regular toothpaste. I been reading that some people are getting help using the K-12 what ever that is and I really like to know if this stuff keeps working after two months. Hopefully these people will keep reporting back.
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
oh and DO NOT use the Lozenges. Those things are horrible I think they bubble a little to make it seem like something's really working.
I popped a Vitamin C tablet in my mouth right after gargling with warm water and baking soda, and that combination did a lot more than those lozenges.
Moral of the story, none of their crap works. This should be enough information to make you stay away. Put your money away.
I popped a Vitamin C tablet in my mouth right after gargling with warm water and baking soda, and that combination did a lot more than those lozenges.
Moral of the story, none of their crap works. This should be enough information to make you stay away. Put your money away.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.