THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
yogurts
yogurts
i understand they have all healthy and good bacteria in them
im just wondering do u just drink down the yougurts normally or do you gargle/swish them around in your mouth??
also is danone actimel a good one to be taking or is there better out there
i gave me tounge a good clean today and it was lookin good then about an hour later i drank 2 yougurts and bam my tongue was covered in residue from the yougurts that seemed to be sticking to it.should i go clean my tongue or do i just leave it till im brusing after dinner in about 4 hours time
im just wondering do u just drink down the yougurts normally or do you gargle/swish them around in your mouth??
also is danone actimel a good one to be taking or is there better out there
i gave me tounge a good clean today and it was lookin good then about an hour later i drank 2 yougurts and bam my tongue was covered in residue from the yougurts that seemed to be sticking to it.should i go clean my tongue or do i just leave it till im brusing after dinner in about 4 hours time
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
I just got mine in the mail and used it today. Man, my tongue feels raw. It has removed the residue but don't expect too much out of it :/OneDay111 wrote:Well Today i'm going to get my tongue brush so...
i hope it will reduce the whiteness.
i have not yet tried it but im sure many members will reccomend it.
If you have Postnasaldrip / excess mucus than i don't think it'll be much of a help because the mucus will keep dripping even after you've cleaned your tongue.
And i gargle my Activia yogurt. Nothing seems to be working (4-5 days now) but i'm gonna continue.
Sounds Great Cant WAITpervy19 wrote:I just got mine in the mail and used it today. Man, my tongue feels raw. It has removed the residue but don't expect too much out of it :/OneDay111 wrote:Well Today i'm going to get my tongue brush so...
i hope it will reduce the whiteness.
i have not yet tried it but im sure many members will reccomend it.
If you have Postnasaldrip / excess mucus than i don't think it'll be much of a help because the mucus will keep dripping even after you've cleaned your tongue.
And i gargle my Activia yogurt. Nothing seems to be working (4-5 days now) but i'm gonna continue.
One Day One Day....
I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.
I'm using the juice+AktivOxygen plus kefir yogurt mixed with K12.
The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.
I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.
So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.
Bummer
I'm using the juice+AktivOxygen plus kefir yogurt mixed with K12.
The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.
I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.
So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.
Bummer
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
Thanatos, what are your symptoms exactly? How long have you had BB and what have you tried to fix it? What has worked (atleast temporarily also)?thanatos wrote:I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.
I'm using the juice+AktivOxygen plus kefir yogurt mixed with K12.
The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.
I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.
So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.
Bummer
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
I dont think the aktiv oxygen plus the orange juice will work for far too long....thanatos wrote:I don't think its working. I started on monday morning and it is now wednesday.
I'm using the juice+AktivOxygen plus kefir yogurt mixed with K12.
The orange juice + AO mix seems to work well, but thus far I can't say the K12 is colonizing my mouth. I just woke up from a 3 hour nap & my breath smells bad! I can taste it and smell it. I did eat yogurt just before bed so that the bacteria could do it's work. But it looks like the short-term response of yogurt is bd breath considering there are still proteins and sugar in the milk for the remaining bad breath bacteria to feast on.
I'm actually take 3 doses a day, so I hava a 20-day trial. I'll use it till the end.
So far the only thing I can say might work pretty well is the AkivOxygen + Orange Juice, but I have no real way of finding out.
Bummer
It´s strange, I tried The K12 with the aktiv oxygen one year ago and it helped me A LOT, for the month that i´ve been with that. It gave me several hours of good breath with each intake. But the next month was back to normal.....
So, i though that what was making the trick was the aktiv oxigen so concentrated, not the K12, so, some months later a I ordered three bottles of aktiv oxygen without the K12, but it didn´t work by far like the first time....
Maybe you feel clean right after the swish, but after an hour the bb come back quite the same, maybe a little better.....is hard to tell though....
So now i´m waiting the k12 again, i will try it with the aktiv oxygen, and then with the sweets´s way, if it doesn´t work its the end of the story about K12 for me.....
But hope it does for god sake!!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.