I think most of the girls here have the CH and still have partners, are even married, but most of the guys who have CH are single.
I always though for women the heart is more important then the looks but I think I am so wrong.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Girls have partners, guys are single - so strange
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.
Most average guys don't have a lot of women to choose from - especially if they're not willing to lower their standards. Adding halitosis to the mix makes it much more difficult for a man to find a girl.
Most average guys don't have a lot of women to choose from - especially if they're not willing to lower their standards. Adding halitosis to the mix makes it much more difficult for a man to find a girl.
-
hand over mouth
- Newbie
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Man this is soooo truethanatos wrote:I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.
guys are great, in the end they only want someone to get laid
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.