Page 1 of 1

Experience on your own.

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:17 pm
by OneDay111
I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.

Does anyone feel the same?

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:03 pm
by baguio
Well whether you physically do or don't, if your on your own it doesn't matter either way (unless you want to get disgusted with yourself!). Thats why I think theres nothing better than getting back home and shutting the front door on the rest of the world :)

If you are right though, one thing that could explain it away is stress. If dealing with people on the day to day gets you a bit strung out, the oral cavity is likely to be dryer - possibly causing bad breath....

Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 pm
by OneDay111
THATS IT IM CONVINCED. Stress is the MAIN PROBLEM

And exactly how do you cure that :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:49 am
by Eric
And exactly how do you cure that Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I would make an argument for medical marijuana right here but ironically enough it tends to cause dry-mouth and increase BB, trust me I've tried relieving stress this way :?

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 am
by Larc400
How about Valium, etc? Anyone tried it?

Re: Experience on your own.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:19 am
by faith59
OneDay111 wrote:I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.

Does anyone feel the same?

I'm sorry but I don't . I can run my finger along the back of my tongue and smell it . It smells like road kill and I 've been on vacation for the past 4 days. Plus the only thing I'm always stressed out I about IS my breath. :cry: