THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Girls have partners, guys are single - so strange

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Girls have partners, guys are single - so strange

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think most of the girls here have the CH and still have partners, are even married, but most of the guys who have CH are single.

I always though for women the heart is more important then the looks but I think I am so wrong.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.

Most average guys don't have a lot of women to choose from - especially if they're not willing to lower their standards. Adding halitosis to the mix makes it much more difficult for a man to find a girl.
hand over mouth
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by hand over mouth »

So true. I don't recall ever being single. I guess guys just don't care that much. It's strange, even when the BB is out of control, guys try to get kisses in.

Maybe women have a sharper sense of smell than men.
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

thanatos wrote:I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.
Man this is soooo true


guys are great, in the end they only want someone to get laid
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗