Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
Eric wrote:Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
I think it wil be effective as i get a large coating around my "enlarged curvumvallite pappilie" (I think thats how you spell it)
I have a hardcore coating in the morning. So i really cant wait.
The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
hand over mouth wrote:The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
yea i know what you're talking about, i have HUGE bumps on the back of my tongue which i recently "popped" or scraped off with my TUNG brush.
Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.
Larc400 wrote:Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.
I think the lingual tonsils and the back of my throat is where the bacteria that causes bb are hiding. There's no way I can reach those places to kill them.