Page 1 of 1
The Reason?
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:42 pm
by OneDay111
God i am soo fustrated.
People made fun of me today saying you smell e.t.c.
Im soo confused on my reason. Theres no logic to it ?
Tonsil stones - NO
Dry Mouth - NO
PND-Partially (normal)
White Tongue - abit (although other peoples tongue are whiter)
Poor Oral Hygiene -Definatly NOT
Sinuses - NO
Asthma - YES.
Stomach problem - NO
Throat INFECTION -NO.
ALLERGIES- YES
Dieseases? - NO (Well if you dont count ch)
Gum Diesease? -NO(Father had it
Others- NO.!!!!!
WHATS WRONG WITH ME.!!!
YOU SEE OTHER PEOPLES TONGUE DIRTY WHITE BUT DONT HAVE BB ALL DAY!!!
I FEEL LIKE GOING CRAZY!!!!!
Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:21 pm
by perrymason
OHHHH man, i know what you mean. My PND has been minimized to almost no mucus at all yet i still have bad breath. On top of the bad breath, i have testing tomorrow and I must sit in the middle of the classroom where everyone can be bothered by the odor coming out of my nose.
My ENT just doesn't seem to care at all and keeps telling me I have allergies. Well, i'm on medication then shouldn't the BB clear up? I'm going back to her and I'm gonna bring forward an assertive attitude. Just do it like me, go to your doctor/ENT and DEMAND (nicely) that tests and scans be run.
I'm on the same page as you buddy, wondering why it's happening! Only way to find out is by going to the ENT?
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:08 am
by Larc400
Maybe *Allergy* is a common thing for a few of us? Maybe the halitosis is a chronic allergic reaction, i e the body reacting to something it shouldn't react to?
Did any of you try anti-allergy-medication (anti-histamines etc) for a long time? Did it help the bb?

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:50 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:Maybe *Allergy* is a common thing for a few of us? Maybe the halitosis is a chronic allergic reaction, i e the body reacting to something it shouldn't react to?
Did any of you try anti-allergy-medication (anti-histamines etc) for a long time? Did it help the bb?

My allergy is hayfever it doesnt increase mucous. Just Red Eyes.
I cried all day today. Today i was sitting with my mates. I was having a good time. They go,Something stinks. I didnt say anything.... I started to smell something odd. I go "yeh ur right"
They go we cant smell anything its just your breath.
Just typing this is making me cry JUST 5 HOURS after brushing.
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:04 am
by mike987
Have you lived in the same house all your life?
I wonder if moving away from our homes might help some of us. Perhaps it is an allergic reaction to something we've been living with all or most of our lives. Wouldn't it be amazing if that were the truth?
But it's probably metabolic. Which I have no idea how you'd begin treating.. I think that may be the case for me sometimes too, though I do have a lot of BB associations such as dry mouth, pnd, etc.
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:46 am
by OneDay111
mike987 wrote:Have you lived in the same house all your life?
I wonder if moving away from our homes might help some of us. Perhaps it is an allergic reaction to something we've been living with all or most of our lives. Wouldn't it be amazing if that were the truth?
But it's probably metabolic. Which I have no idea how you'd begin treating.. I think that may be the case for me sometimes too, though I do have a lot of BB associations such as dry mouth, pnd, etc.
Well i have been living in the same house for quite some time....
Interesting,
I seriosly Doubt it though.
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:20 am
by Busted
I think finding the reason for your bb might be more frustrating than living with bb every day. Have you tried a CT scan? Maybe you have a chronic sinusitis?