Page 1 of 1

Girls have partners, guys are single - so strange

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:52 am
by Jimi Stein
I think most of the girls here have the CH and still have partners, are even married, but most of the guys who have CH are single.

I always though for women the heart is more important then the looks but I think I am so wrong.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:04 am
by thanatos
I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.

Most average guys don't have a lot of women to choose from - especially if they're not willing to lower their standards. Adding halitosis to the mix makes it much more difficult for a man to find a girl.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:40 am
by hand over mouth
So true. I don't recall ever being single. I guess guys just don't care that much. It's strange, even when the BB is out of control, guys try to get kisses in.

Maybe women have a sharper sense of smell than men.

Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:58 am
by emotional rescue
thanatos wrote:I think it could more so be because women generally have a wider pool of men to choose from because one woman can have dozens of guys shooting for them. Men are also more looks-oriented so they'll put up with bad breath if the girl is pretty.
Man this is soooo true


guys are great, in the end they only want someone to get laid