THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

NATURAL REMEDIES?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

NATURAL REMEDIES?

Post by halihope »

Has anyone tried natural remedies? I had X-ray of my nose and found that indeed i do have pnd more in my left nostril and was given antibiotics (pills) I did salt water and mint irrigations that worked a bit, When I saw an ent he sent me to have a scan and about 3 days before the appointment I tried grapefruit oil irrigations along with grapefruit spray for mouth and throat. Well the scan showed no pnd but I am not sure if the grapefruit stuff helped my bb because I stopped using it since I am to avoid grapefruit do to the medications I am taking! Has anyone used this stuff?
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Re: NATURAL REMEDIES?

Post by faith59 »

halihope wrote:Has anyone tried natural remedies? I had X-ray of my nose and found that indeed i do have pnd more in my left nostril and was given antibiotics (pills) I did salt water and mint irrigations that worked a bit, When I saw an ent he sent me to have a scan and about 3 days before the appointment I tried grapefruit oil irrigations along with grapefruit spray for mouth and throat. Well the scan showed no pnd but I am not sure if the grapefruit stuff helped my bb because I stopped using it since I am to avoid grapefruit do to the medications I am taking! Has anyone used this stuff?
I tried the natural remedies digest assist and candiasis and detox drops back in May of 2007 but nothing worked for me ](*,)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗