Page 1 of 1
How Good is the TUNG brush?
Posted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:20 pm
by OneDay111
Ive just ordered the TUNG brush...
Im not really sure if it is going to make a difference.
Tell me your experience with it.
Ive heard a few membs such as noptical and oceonside were cured by it???
Please tell me your expereince
I CANT WAIT

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:12 am
by Eric
Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:16 pm
by OneDay111
Eric wrote:Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
I think it wil be effective as i get a large coating around my "enlarged curvumvallite pappilie" (I think thats how you spell it)
I have a hardcore coating in the morning. So i really cant wait.
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:26 pm
by Larc400
Are you in London? I think they sell the Tung Brush in Waitrose on Kensington High Street .... At least they did when I lived there
As you can imagine, the Tung Brush is not magic. It has about the same effect as brushing with a soft toothbrush, but it's easier

Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:27 pm
by perrymason
It's alright. It'll remove the residue / coating from your tongue but don't count on it too much.
It will clean your tongue but not the way back of it nor the throat.
Posted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:26 pm
by OneDay111
I can stick my tongue out soo much that, i can pick my nose with my tongue if i felt like it
Although i consider it as a advantage since i can see my large taste-buds

There really big, now i understand why people get bb.
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 12:30 am
by perrymason
OneDay111 wrote:I can stick my tongue out soo much that, i can pick my nose with my tongue if i felt like it
Although i consider it as a advantage since i can see my large taste-buds

There really big, now i understand why people get bb.
well, not to be pessimistic, but the BB won't stop unless the food source to the bacteria is cut off (mucus).
good luck with the TUNG brush :]
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:58 pm
by OneDay111
I have Finnaly recieved my Tung Brush.
I can tell you its nothing really special.
But i hope it reduces the whiteness of the tongue in the morning.
Going to sleep early tonight see ya later.
I will report in the morning

---Saturday.
Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:37 pm
by hand over mouth
The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:08 am
by perrymason
hand over mouth wrote:The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
yea i know what you're talking about, i have HUGE bumps on the back of my tongue which i recently "popped" or scraped off with my TUNG brush.
My BB is sooo persistent
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:31 am
by Larc400
Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum

My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:37 am
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum

My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.

That V AREA.
Thats all enlarged for me.
Is this the same for anyone else.
Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 10:20 am
by Larc400
Which V area? The lingual tonsils, or something else..? How enlarged..? Compared to what..? Maybe a photo would be best

Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 11:10 am
by Busted
I think the lingual tonsils and the back of my throat is where the bacteria that causes bb are hiding. There's no way I can reach those places to kill them.