THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

How Good is the TUNG brush?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

How Good is the TUNG brush?

Post by OneDay111 »

Ive just ordered the TUNG brush...

Im not really sure if it is going to make a difference.

Tell me your experience with it.

Ive heard a few membs such as noptical and oceonside were cured by it???

Please tell me your expereince

I CANT WAIT :mrgreen:
One Day One Day....
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

Eric wrote:Its a neat little circular brush and is effective at removing the coating way on the back of your tongue, but it's definitely not the 'cure'. I'm glad I have one, it certainly helps reduce my BB, but it does not eliminate it, at least not single-handedly.
I think it wil be effective as i get a large coating around my "enlarged curvumvallite pappilie" (I think thats how you spell it)

I have a hardcore coating in the morning. So i really cant wait.
One Day One Day....
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Are you in London? I think they sell the Tung Brush in Waitrose on Kensington High Street .... At least they did when I lived there ;)

As you can imagine, the Tung Brush is not magic. It has about the same effect as brushing with a soft toothbrush, but it's easier O:)
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

It's alright. It'll remove the residue / coating from your tongue but don't count on it too much.

It will clean your tongue but not the way back of it nor the throat.
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

I can stick my tongue out soo much that, i can pick my nose with my tongue if i felt like it :shock:

Although i consider it as a advantage since i can see my large taste-buds :shock: :shock: There really big, now i understand why people get bb.
One Day One Day....
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

OneDay111 wrote:I can stick my tongue out soo much that, i can pick my nose with my tongue if i felt like it :shock:

Although i consider it as a advantage since i can see my large taste-buds :shock: :shock: There really big, now i understand why people get bb.
well, not to be pessimistic, but the BB won't stop unless the food source to the bacteria is cut off (mucus).

good luck with the TUNG brush :]
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

I have Finnaly recieved my Tung Brush.

I can tell you its nothing really special.

But i hope it reduces the whiteness of the tongue in the morning.

Going to sleep early tonight see ya later.

I will report in the morning :) ---Saturday.
One Day One Day....
hand over mouth
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by hand over mouth »

The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

hand over mouth wrote:The bumps in the back of my tongue are also very large. I've always wondered if that contributed to my BB. The PND combined with the large bumps that easily trap bacteria, and that are really hard to clean around/under could be the main culprit.
yea i know what you're talking about, i have HUGE bumps on the back of my tongue which i recently "popped" or scraped off with my TUNG brush.

My BB is sooo persistent
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum O:) My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.

Image
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

Larc400 wrote:Having huge bumps back there is normal. It's not taste buds, it's the 'lingual tonsils'. For earlier discussions on the lingual tonsils, plz search the forum O:) My wish is to one day laser those fuckers away.

Image
That V AREA.

Thats all enlarged for me.

Is this the same for anyone else.
One Day One Day....
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Which V area? The lingual tonsils, or something else..? How enlarged..? Compared to what..? Maybe a photo would be best 8)
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

I think the lingual tonsils and the back of my throat is where the bacteria that causes bb are hiding. There's no way I can reach those places to kill them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗