Page 1 of 1

NATURAL REMEDIES?

Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:23 pm
by halihope
Has anyone tried natural remedies? I had X-ray of my nose and found that indeed i do have pnd more in my left nostril and was given antibiotics (pills) I did salt water and mint irrigations that worked a bit, When I saw an ent he sent me to have a scan and about 3 days before the appointment I tried grapefruit oil irrigations along with grapefruit spray for mouth and throat. Well the scan showed no pnd but I am not sure if the grapefruit stuff helped my bb because I stopped using it since I am to avoid grapefruit do to the medications I am taking! Has anyone used this stuff?

Re: NATURAL REMEDIES?

Posted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:51 pm
by faith59
halihope wrote:Has anyone tried natural remedies? I had X-ray of my nose and found that indeed i do have pnd more in my left nostril and was given antibiotics (pills) I did salt water and mint irrigations that worked a bit, When I saw an ent he sent me to have a scan and about 3 days before the appointment I tried grapefruit oil irrigations along with grapefruit spray for mouth and throat. Well the scan showed no pnd but I am not sure if the grapefruit stuff helped my bb because I stopped using it since I am to avoid grapefruit do to the medications I am taking! Has anyone used this stuff?
I tried the natural remedies digest assist and candiasis and detox drops back in May of 2007 but nothing worked for me ](*,)