What are you doing to help minimize your bb?
I am avoiding coffee, milk products, citrus juices
I am brushing teeth and gums gently to avoid bleeding
I am drinking plenty of water
I am using medicated nasal spray only when I expect visit, docts. appointments or when I go out and now I use sugar free candy to keep mouth from drying.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
What is your regimen ???
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
I wake up @ 630, take a shower and do type 2 nasal irrigation with my netipot. I then get out of the shower and lean over my sink and do regular nasal irrigation with my Neti Pot.
I brush my teeth and then using my TUNG brush, brush my tongue as far back as I can reach. All this takes around 30-40 minutes, yet the first person I see will pinch their nose. (Makes me wanna POOOOFAWAY)
I then take 1 500 mg Vitamin C tablet and drink lots of water. I go out into the world and hope for the best
I drink a lot of water throughout the day and stay away from dairy and most meat. I eat an orange in the middle of the day and take another shower @ night. I repeat both irrigation stages and TUNG brushing. I take another Vitamin C chewable and then wait for that to finish before I eat my Activia yogurt. I go to sleep at night and wake up with a pinkish tongue and no morning breath (but I still have the PND bad breath).
Morning breath I was able to taste and feel, but I no longer feel/ taste morning breath, Although I still ahve the fecal odor lingering in the back of my throat and in my nose.
I brush my teeth and then using my TUNG brush, brush my tongue as far back as I can reach. All this takes around 30-40 minutes, yet the first person I see will pinch their nose. (Makes me wanna POOOOFAWAY)
I then take 1 500 mg Vitamin C tablet and drink lots of water. I go out into the world and hope for the best
I drink a lot of water throughout the day and stay away from dairy and most meat. I eat an orange in the middle of the day and take another shower @ night. I repeat both irrigation stages and TUNG brushing. I take another Vitamin C chewable and then wait for that to finish before I eat my Activia yogurt. I go to sleep at night and wake up with a pinkish tongue and no morning breath (but I still have the PND bad breath).
Morning breath I was able to taste and feel, but I no longer feel/ taste morning breath, Although I still ahve the fecal odor lingering in the back of my throat and in my nose.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.