this halitosis condition is a nightmare ive told my friends ive got chronic halitosis and they want me to go out playing pool and down the town but i try to explain the idea of this is simply unbearable i feel like a social misfit.
work is even worse my stench causes people to cough all the time and i work with the general public they'll hold there nose or give me dirty looks.
ive got a meeting with the dentist in six weeks and it cant come soon enough ive stopped smoking and am consuming plenty of water .
it seems like no one really understands my mums a nurse and she thinks im a hypochondriac yet at home every one coughs and leaves the windows open ive considered the doctors but im sure they will send me to the dentist. i also have that post nasal drip and heartburn always at night for some reason. My gums where my wisdoms are coming through are really tender. im going to try vitc tablets and powder maybe cranberry juice and bicarbonate soda .
I can barely bare to go to bars and social events, even with a group of many of my friends who seem to understand I suffer from this condition.
The only real, true progress I've made since this started is a dulling of my senses. I just don't let myself get worked up over being rejected by society because of this. My breath smells 24/7, thats life. Once in a while people seem to see the good in me and glimpse past my breath to get a look at my soul. At least I can try and make something of myself, maybe work out of home and someday find a woman who suffers as well.
thanatos wrote:Do your gums hurt when you brush them?
no not at all they do bleed sometimes though. my friend stayed last night and when i told him of my condition he just laughed it off and said even if my breath was bad and other people could smell it "so what". i said he couldn't relate because he didn't have the same reaction that i get from people im dreading returning to work on tuesday .
i cant relax i have so much anxiety.
Is really shit when you see how uncomfortable you make other people. I could go to those places if I wanted too, but the last thing I would do is enjoy myself.