Page 1 of 1

help MY TONSIL PROBLEM!!

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 pm
by OneDay111
MY RIGHT TONSIL STINKS!!! PLEASEEE HELP IT STINKS BADD I STICK MY FINGER TO THE BACK I SMELL IT AND IT STINNNKKKSSSSS..... I GET SUCH A BAD TASTE.

THERES N000 TONSIL STONES IN SIGHT!!!!!!!

NO SWELLING AND ONLY IN THE RIGHT ONE!!!!

pleassee HELP

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:26 pm
by john
push on the tonsil, maybe there is a tonsilstone coming out

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:17 pm
by OneDay111
NEVER EVER SMELT ANYTHING ANYTHING SO REVOLTING I THRU UP ON HOW BAD IT SMELT

YUCKCKKK

HELP I PUSHED IT AND NOTHING CAME OUT I SMELT MY ****ing FINGER AND IT ****ing STUNK LIKE ****ing SHIT IN A ****ing ***k BATH ***k...

****ing HELL IM ANNYOED

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:53 pm
by perrymason
OneDay111 wrote:NEVER EVER SMELT ANYTHING ANYTHING SO REVOLTING I THRU UP ON HOW BAD IT SMELT

YUCKCKKK

HELP I PUSHED IT AND NOTHING CAME OUT I SMELT MY ****ing FINGER AND IT ****ing STUNK LIKE ****ing SHIT IN A ****ing ***k BATH ***k...

****ing HELL IM ANNYOED

LOL

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:56 pm
by OneDay111
THIS IS NOT FUNNY.

I cant take this any more.....

I'll respect what Jimi said. "no morbid posts" so i'll say it in a different way.

****ing HELL TELL ME THE ***k NOW WHY I HAVE THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH. MY ****ing TONSILS ARE SMELLING SO U RETARDS PLEASE TELL THE ***k TO ME WHY MY ****ing TONSILS STINK WHEN THERE IS NO SMELL U F000LS WHY WHY????TELL ME PLEASE WHY DA ***k MY ****ing ***k ***k MOUTH IS SMELLING

bassiccaly i press down on my tonsils i get this bad taste and there is no ****ing tonsil stones in sight.....

AND MY FINGER STINKS

LIKE ****ing SHITE IN A ****ing ***k ***k I WANNA GO CRAZY.

I'm not used 2 such a smell

so

***k ***k ***k WHY WHY WHY ***k!!!!

Please answer the text NOT in captials.

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:03 pm
by Larc400
So get rid of them, what's the problem :P Takes about 20mins and is the least risky operation one can do. Enjoy O:)

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:06 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:So get rid of them, what's the problem :P Takes about 20mins and is the least risky operation one can do. Enjoy O:)
Good idea...

But i love them :cry:

Although this is the first time they've done this 2 me :(

Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 10:41 pm
by emotional rescue
Those tonsils are full of bacteria,

Get rid of them,

regular tonsillecthomy or laser tonsillecthomy, your choice.


You can browse the forum for more info there are lots of topics about this