Page 1 of 1

active chlorine dioxide - experiences???

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:00 am
by badtimes
has anybody tried this mouth such as smart mouth?

john

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:44 am
by me
Yes, I have tried smart mouth , actually I use it every day.It is good at getting rid the smell from your tongue and it last for hours and hours, its way better than the rest of the mouth washes, how ever that's all it does gets rid of the smell in ur tongue. In my case even when i dont have bad smell in my toungue i still have the poop bad breath, it's like it comes from some where beyond my tounge like my stomach or my thorat, the poop smell also comes out of my nose even when using it. I'll keep using it cuz it makes me think that my bad breath is at least 10% better when using it.