Page 1 of 1

Low-Protein diet

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:00 am
by Larc400
Ditching protein from the diet helps most cases of bb significantly (regardless if the source is from mouth or other part of digestive system).

I know all food contains protein, but has anyone tried cutting out *all* high-protein food for a few weeks? No meat, no fish, no diary, no nothing.

Is it possible to instead only eat protein pills with the essential amino acids? Would that intake be enough to build muscle etc? How much would I need?

I've only gone for a max of three days. The bb was greatly improved, but I started worrying about the health effects of ditching protein. Anyone try for a longer period?

\:D/

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:10 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:22 am
by Larc400
I think the level of my bb on ultra-low protein diet is acceptable. Still there, but not the extreme version that fills a room.

Do you think it's possible to escape the weight-losing by eating loads of protein pills?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:03 pm
by OneDay111
Ive tried this,

N.O 1 , it is not healthy.

N.O 2 i do not belive it makes a significant difference.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:59 am
by Larc400
Have you tried it and at the same time taken loads of protein pills? The body should be okay then...