New tasks for all of you my friends
Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:31 pm
I just found out that we are on 11 place in yahoo.com for the search term bad breath so expect more people soon. This site is going to be huge.
If you can, try to link to our site from as many sites as you can, so we will get even more traffic and get more visitors and that community will grow.
The final goal - TO FIND A CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So bring more people, more people ----> more brains ----> quicker solution
Let's alarm everybody about our problem. Oprah was already alarmed but till now no responce. I must say Dr. Yehuda is really nice to respond to all our question and is the only doctor right now who really cares for our site and communicates with you.
Let's bring others too. Dr. Krespi did not return my call. Maybe he was busy or he just does not care. I'll call him again.
Also if anybody would like to write a diary like I do on this site please let me know.
If you can, try to link to our site from as many sites as you can, so we will get even more traffic and get more visitors and that community will grow.
The final goal - TO FIND A CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So bring more people, more people ----> more brains ----> quicker solution
Let's alarm everybody about our problem. Oprah was already alarmed but till now no responce. I must say Dr. Yehuda is really nice to respond to all our question and is the only doctor right now who really cares for our site and communicates with you.
Let's bring others too. Dr. Krespi did not return my call. Maybe he was busy or he just does not care. I'll call him again.
Also if anybody would like to write a diary like I do on this site please let me know.