Page 1 of 1

love?

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:27 pm
by saveme
hello again,

i've been thinking so hard. sometimes, i wonder if i'll ever find that soul mate to settle down with. someone who'll overlook that problem and love me regardless of that.

i'm sure we all want to love and be loved, as hard as it may be. any experiences to share? first kiss? how do we ever approach it when this distressing problem is all that we could probably think of...it kills any romantic moment.

sometimes, i feel that this bb issue strips me of any self esteem and i feel so low that i know i can't have feelings for anyone. i ought not. that happens only when i'm really depressed and i even have suicidal thoughts. i know its foolish but it just hits me hard when i see even the lousiest person able to converse with others normally, it makes me feel abnormal.

other times, i'm able to keep those feelings at bay and to encourage myself. i really don't know how long this cycle will go on.

i guess nobody else will understand except all of us who are going through it.

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:17 pm
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:53 am
by spygirl
When it comes to love, it already is hard as it is with non-bb people. For us I think it is really harder. This is the fact of life. Something that we cannot run away from. But be hopeful everyday. And prepare for tough times if you really want to find love. We must keep on trying and when we fail? try again. Until we find that one person. It will be worth it.

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:23 pm
by saveme
i feel so much when i read replies i know i can relate to... i wish somehow someday i'll meet someone who understands. perhaps someone who faces the same thing? its painful but only he will comprehend what i'm going through.

i've had this guy in my life for years now. he likes me and i'm almost sure he knows of the problem but its not keeping him away. the sad thing is that i know no matter how hard he tries or even if i want a relationship, there'll always be that distance. i'll never be able to have a normal relationship because my self esteem is zero. even on "good days" (when my bb is kept at bay), i'll only dare to speak from a safe distance. i guess that's our life.

heads up and have a nice day. :)

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:42 pm
by engrhaider
I am of the view that we should enjoy our lives and every moment is precious. I have this terrible problem and I don't feel suisidal, people react strongly in gym but I know I can train better than them, am more innovative in my exercise approach. Meanwhile I tell myself not to look for girls in gym because that will be asking too much. I love riding bikes and bought a derelict bike online and I have almost fixed it for summer. Today I ran in park for 1 hour felt fabulous. I take my work, studies and life more seriously than BB.

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 pm
by loveUall
this is the worst thing for us.

when i meet someone i react different than i am. i feel very stresfull, most of the times, after some time in my relations i try to run away just not to hear that "you have bb"

nowadays i met with a girl in msn. we have good dialoge, we talk at telephone but i know when we meet face to face i will completely be a different person and lose this one too.

i hate bb :(:(

( Sorry for my english, i am not native)

Posted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:10 pm
by Charley
i think you all do really well even contemplating getting involved with someone. i just dont bother.

i've been invited to alton towers (big theme park), a group is going, including a guy that likes me - but i've said no because i know i'll have to sit in a car with other people for a couple of hours, then go on all the rides next to them or having them behind me - then there'll be lunch and after food i'll stink even more with no place to brush my teeth and then another couple of hours in a car stinking even worse than i did on the way up.

there's just no way i can put myself through this, and the guy that likes me wont after smelling me and they'll all talk - so what is the point? none.

so love, and life are a no-go. i wish i was in denail.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:22 am
by DRASTIC
I know what you all go through. I am lucky to be in a relationship for a long time now. And I used to get nervous about my breath when I just started to realise it. But unlike you. I cant hide from anyone because I live with my boyfriend/fiancee. He loves me and I love him. I guess I am really lucky to find someone who accepts and loves me despite my problem.

Hope you all will find someone who loves you.

Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:01 pm
by lolalola
I am very lucky too to have someone who loves me. We don't kiss, well I won't let him kiss me, you would think after being with someone for a decade that you could. I just can't but other than that we have a love that makes me feel safe and we have fun together. I still cringe when I am out with him and have to say something close to him if there are others around so I save all my conversations foe when we get home.

Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:45 am
by angst-ridden
oh i dont bother to think about love at all coz it will just make me really depressed. you know, when you start to like someone and for sure they will never like you back the second that they smelled you. heck, you cant even talk to them or be near their vicinity! so as long as i have this wretched curse i dont have any "right" to even like someone coz for sure it will not result in anything. im picky and will always be one but this BB makes me feel sooo low that even a homeless person has an "edge" over me coz he may not brush his teeth but doesnt have permanent killer BB like i have. f*ck that. like right now i really like someone but i cant do anything about it. the f*ck*ng BB gets in the way. another person under the category "the one that got away".. with the way that we suffer emotionally,we better go DAMN STAIGHT TO HEAVEN when we die since we dont have much of a life or never even had one while we are here on earth. god, why oh why did you even think of creating that harmful bacteria? only blasphemous and malicious "gossipers" deserve to have chronic BB! grrrr. sorry just had to vent. im a bit mad coz until i turned 18, my life was pretty good and i was never worried about anything. now i dont wanna hang out with other people anymore. total personality change. too scared and worried to even apply for a job. :evil:

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 am
by TIRED
Those of you with partners - does he or she smell your bb??? My husband can't smell it for some reason??? Others can smell it across the room???

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 am
by lolalola
Hi Tired,
My husband no longer smells it OR he is just not telling me. I don't ask to not torture myself. It is possible he has gotten used to my bb and no longer smells it as quickly as strangers.

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:47 pm
by XXdEaThBrEaThXX
For most of us, true love is totally out of the question.

We can only try and live a happy life and hopefully find a partner who will settle for who we are.