Page 1 of 1

The amount of energy spent

Posted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:34 pm
by thanatos
I realize that I spend so much of my energy on the issue of halitosis.

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:05 am
by perrymason
dude, i feel for ya man! I just wish this nightmare could be over. I'd really like to know what you've done to fix this...ENT? Scanning? whattttt?!

Thanatos, when i see forum members like you, I lose hope seeing as you've been infected for so long yet you aren't cured no matter what you do. It causes me to think pessimistically :/

Just don't take it so hard onyourself man. Thing is, you only have one life, so screw everything and everyone else, and enjoy yourself. In the meanwhile, you can try to fix this problem.

<3 \:D/

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 12:32 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:53 am
by perrymason
Yep. I have PND and mine smells like feces :cry:

Well, there's nothing to lose by visiting an ENT seeing as all the ENT will do is try to address the cause of the PND.

btw, are you asian? thanatos = asian?

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:02 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:15 am
by perrymason
That's interesting (not the blinking out part)

Hold on!

Song to cheer you up (as gay as it may be :p)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=E_v468ptuXw

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:56 am
by halihope
I have pnd but don't know what mine smells like, I use a prescription nasal spray. Today Sat May 10th I sprayed my nose after breakfast and after I brushed my teeth and have not drink coffee since Thursday, got a bottle of water and a bag of sugar free candy and went out with hubby to look at new houses and spoke with a few sales people just a bit but payed much attention to their reaction and did not see any. I know the nose spray helps my nasal passages get rid of the thick mucous that accumulates there but it also dries my mouth. Come Monday I will have my cup of coffee cause I really enjoy it. THANATOS stop thinking about your bb when ever you are in safe situations like jogging or in your car. Those moments are to be enjoyed by being yourself and go ahead and eat your pizza and if someone comes to the door just pretend you are not home. Have you ever used a mouth/nose mask in public? Sometimes I use one when I go to doctor's appointments and tell people I'm avoiding an infection and just have a conversation with them. Try and be patient.

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:37 am
by thanatos
:-k

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:38 am
by perrymason
Not to be an ass, but can your dogs smell your BB?


Hrm, i wonder if dogs can smell our BB...I wonder if my cat can!

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:02 am
by thanatos
I always stick my tongue out to let one of my dogs smell it. Actually, the only time it repulses him is if I brush my teeth. They like rotting meat, so my breath might be fine and dandy to them

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:46 am
by Larc400
It's possible that some of us have more or less a combination of bb and ocd (obsessive compulsive disorder). The (real) bb becomes what an already obsessive mind focuses on, obsessively, and lets it take over completely. I hold my hands up and say I'm guilty of this.

I think if this is not solved before 2012 we should start that community we were talking about in earlier posts :arrow:

Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:25 pm
by Charley
thanatos wrote:I'm just growing tired already. I spend so much energy on this. I feel like I just want to be left alone. Go build a log cabin in the Rockies and live off the grid with my dogs with nobody around. A cure or even a way to control this seems like not an option anymore. I'm seeing some peace in just being alone in the middle of nowhere just waiting for my time.

So much energy is spent on this issue. I can;t seem to let it go.
I'm right there with you thanatos, have spent the whole day at home alone, scanning the net for 'cures' or stuff to make it easier. After 25 years and still nothing, am beat and about to give up on life itself.

Takes so long to get ready to go out anyway, nasal irrigation, cleaning my mouth, teeth, throat, tongue, under tongue, inside of cheeks blah blah..... am really tired and weary of not even being able to nip out to the corner shop without this military operation.

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:44 am
by hand over mouth
I feel ya. I have to base many decisions around my BB. Most of my food choices aren't based on fat content or whether the meal is healthy. It's based on how the food will affect my BB.

I have it bad because I am in a LOT of social situations at work. There are always lunches and meetings, presentations and training sessions. I wouldn't mind if it weren't for the BB. It sucks because instead of concentrating on my agenda, I'm spending time worrying about how I will position myself to avoid the audience smelling my BB. I hate when there are impromptu meetings in my cubicle. I have no time to freshen up and 3-5 people bombard my cube at a time asking for help. I spend the majority of my day being paranoid.