Page 1 of 1

White Tongue ...Plz suggest

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:23 am
by Happylife
Research has shown that there is a direct correlation between the amount of coating that exists on a person's tongue and the total number of anaerobic bacteria that are present. And as you can probably guess, when the anaerobic bacterial count on a person's tongue is reduced there is usually a direct correlation, an improvement, in the odor emanating from their mouth.

...I found this matter in some topic on internet..

Please suggest, how to remove the white coating from the back of the tongue.. ?

Is there anyone in this forum..who doesn't have or who can successfully remove the entire white coating on the tongue ..and still hav BB?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:49 am
by perrymason
The TUNG brush is the best thing EVERRR made for your tongue. No lies...

My tongue is as pink as ever (been using it for around 2 weeks now) and I can say the BB from my mouth has been reduced by a lot. The TUNG brush removed all the gunk i had on my tongue, but I still have BB :x

My tongue used to be really white but now it's pretty normal looking. I go as far back as I can go and scrub/brush/scrape all the gunk out. I'm amazed by all the goo/mucus that the brush takes with it. It won't address the cause of my BB though, Post nasal drip :/. It has reduced my mouth BB though, but not my nose BB. If mouth BB is all you suffer from, I recommend the TUNG brush with Vitamin C chewables

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:32 am
by Happylife
Hi pervy19...Thankyou for advice...my situation is this

My first tongue cleaner was this
http://www.isabellacatalog.com/prod.cfm ... /707073014

Then i changed to this
https://store.breathrx.com/scrape.php

The problem with the above two are...when i try to reach the back part to remove the white coating, it starts to bleed, b'coz of the lumps ( Lumps on the back of the tongue).

So plz suggest me a good tongue brush...

which tongue brush do you guys use?

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 am
by perrymason
I use the TUNG brush

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp69121_33318 ... y_vary.htm

It's better than normal scrapers, bleeding may occur, but it'll go away because the bumps will go away

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:19 pm
by JZ
pervy19 wrote:The TUNG brush is the best thing EVERRR made for your tongue. No lies...

My tongue is as pink as ever (been using it for around 2 weeks now) and I can say the BB from my mouth has been reduced by a lot. The TUNG brush removed all the gunk i had on my tongue, but I still have BB :x

My tongue used to be really white but now it's pretty normal looking. I go as far back as I can go and scrub/brush/scrape all the gunk out. I'm amazed by all the goo/mucus that the brush takes with it. It won't address the cause of my BB though, Post nasal drip :/. It has reduced my mouth BB though, but not my nose BB. If mouth BB is all you suffer from, I recommend the TUNG brush with Vitamin C chewables
The white coating on the tongue is a result of the anaerobic bacteria in the mouth and throat. These bacteria produce the stinking volatile sulphur compounds.
I don't think that vitamin C is good against anaerbic bacteria. Because vitamin C is an acid and anaerobic bacteria like to grow in a acid environment. In stead of that we need a substance to raises the ph-grade in the mouth.

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:38 pm
by Larc400
JZ wrote:anaerobic bacteria like to grow in a acid environment. In stead of that we need a substance to raises the ph-grade in the mouth.
Hi 8) What do you base this statement on? We've for long been of the opposite opinion, that most oral anaerobic bacteria grow best in a slightly alkaline environment (pH 7.2-7.8).

Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:59 pm
by OneDay111
Larc400 wrote:
JZ wrote:anaerobic bacteria like to grow in a acid environment. In stead of that we need a substance to raises the ph-grade in the mouth.
Not the PH crap again,

for the question get TUNG BRUSH.