THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
breath
Re: breath
Yeah ive had that, but i dont actually think they no its coming from me. I swear i would would rather smell of anything else other than feces....it pisses me off.mpkle wrote:Has anybody heard this before;someone close to you says whats that smell who farted and your the only other one around; its not even bad breath its fart breath what the hell is that!
Re: breath
Yeah ive had that, but i dont actually think they no its coming from me. I swear i would rather smell of anything else other than feces....it pisses me off.mpkle wrote:Has anybody heard this before;someone close to you says whats that smell who farted and your the only other one around; its not even bad breath its fart breath what the hell is that!
Last edited by findacure on Wed May 14, 2008 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
they might not know who its from but I sure the f**k do;me. Its the worst most helpless feeling of all.I dont smell anything on anyone elses breath but I get s**t comments about mine and I brush floss and rinse everyone else I work with drinks coffee smokes or dips snuff and o hell nothing off of them.Im sure everyone here has heard this or we wouldnt be on this site.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.