Could you guys answer this question please?
I am assuming anyone who answers has chronic bad breath.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Wisdom Teeth, Tonsillectomy, other surgery
Re: Wisdom Teeth, Tonsillectomy, other surgery
Just to let you know I voted in the poll...sean1979 wrote:Could you guys answer this question please?
I am assuming anyone who answers has chronic bad breath.
Has anybody (especially with pnd or nasal bb) had a deviated septum fixed and not found this to be helpful? I'm considering going to my GP and asking for a referal to an ENT to get this surgery. I don't have yellow or green mucous, it's usualy clear or white, but it does have a strange smell and one nostril is always blocked right up in my sinuses. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.