Recently, I have read a news claiming triclosan-containing toothpast
was effective in reducing halitosis.
http://www.chinapost.com.tw/health/oral ... remedy.htm
What a pity! I checked my toothpaste and found it already contained triclosan. However, I still have bad breath!
What is worse, I searched triclosan on the internet. It's safety is questionable! Some research suggested it might have potential hazard
to our health.
Compassion
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Toothpaste containing Triclosan
Toothpaste containing triclosan
Toxic!!! You not kidding . Reading about the crap we're brushing our teeth with it's no wonder we have bad breath . It's all toxic . Read these websites www.naturalnews.com and www.purebrush.com/clinicals-files ... it talks about how our toothbrushes can give us oral infections and even Bacterial Endocarditis which can kill you. 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.