Page 1 of 1

breath

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:08 pm
by mpkle
Has anybody heard this before;someone close to you says whats that smell who farted and your the only other one around; its not even bad breath its fart breath what the hell is that!

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:17 pm
by john
methylmercaptan (CH3SH) is the cause.
and Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) smells like rotten eggs.
it is coming from the back of your tung.

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:37 pm
by mpkle
I brush the hell out of my tongue once an hour.I just dont get it my dad smoked never brushed his teeth never showerd and never stunk.what helps with this ive had it forever and what ever im doing isnt working

Re: breath

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:52 pm
by findacure
mpkle wrote:Has anybody heard this before;someone close to you says whats that smell who farted and your the only other one around; its not even bad breath its fart breath what the hell is that!
Yeah ive had that, but i dont actually think they no its coming from me. I swear i would would rather smell of anything else other than feces....it pisses me off.

Re: breath

Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 11:53 pm
by findacure
mpkle wrote:Has anybody heard this before;someone close to you says whats that smell who farted and your the only other one around; its not even bad breath its fart breath what the hell is that!
Yeah ive had that, but i dont actually think they no its coming from me. I swear i would rather smell of anything else other than feces....it pisses me off.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 12:16 am
by mpkle
they might not know who its from but I sure the f**k do;me. Its the worst most helpless feeling of all.I dont smell anything on anyone elses breath but I get s**t comments about mine and I brush floss and rinse everyone else I work with drinks coffee smokes or dips snuff and o hell nothing off of them.Im sure everyone here has heard this or we wouldnt be on this site.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:03 am
by thanatos
I always get the "something smells rotten" comment and I am the only one around.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:34 am
by Jimi Stein
I never hear any comments like shit, it smell here, only like sentence wuth word onion ..........

Only once I heard something smells like shit here, what is it and i was around th ecorner so they could ot hear me

but i get nose touches all the time and people just back off