Interesting finding of mine
Posted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Well, I was REALLY frustrated and decided to google some stuff. I've gotten numerous indirect reactions on my breath (walking down the halls and people saying someone farted to people just holding their noses). It is fecal breath that I have, and I found something interesting about it. Our bad breath (for those who have fecal breath), may be a result of something called LGS or leaky gut syndrome. It basically allows for bacteria to get into the blood stream, and then into our lungs which leads it to be excreted by us.
LINKS: (READ PLEASE!)
http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/const/26484.html
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA361058
I am sorry if this has been posted before (not sure), but I just felt that people should know about this
Comments? I just really need something to look to seeing as my allergy medication isn't doing sh*t. I'm pretty sure that PND doesn't cause fecal breath...it causes more of a nasty smelling sulfur breath[/url]
LINKS: (READ PLEASE!)
http://askwaltstollmd.com/archives/const/26484.html
http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/id/QAA361058
I am sorry if this has been posted before (not sure), but I just felt that people should know about this
Comments? I just really need something to look to seeing as my allergy medication isn't doing sh*t. I'm pretty sure that PND doesn't cause fecal breath...it causes more of a nasty smelling sulfur breath[/url]