Intimacy very hard to get round!!
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 7:59 pm
Hi i'm new to this site and am in real need of some friendly advice!!
I'm 38 and have suffered with halitosis for 16 years now. I've had ENT surgery and they corrected a deviated septum and surgeon said he touched on the turbinates, but nothing has helped as this is allergy related.
I suffer with post nasal drip and i currently use beconase nasal spray....doesn't really help at all to be honest. I have a constant bad taste and always have an after taste with most stuff i eat. I'm quite attractive and i do date etc, but it always becomes a problem when intimacy happens..
I feel ugly at times and always worry about what people think.i try to stay positive about it but i have my bad days when it all gets on top of me and i want to hide away from the world.
Cant believe i have found this site........it wont make my breath go away but it's nice to know i'm not the only one in this world. Nobody has ever been rude to me and said anything...but they dont usually do they!!! I feel that this is the reason i'm still single, i'm a good person but it's not the best thing to have when your trying to date to find the right person!!...xx
I'm 38 and have suffered with halitosis for 16 years now. I've had ENT surgery and they corrected a deviated septum and surgeon said he touched on the turbinates, but nothing has helped as this is allergy related.
I suffer with post nasal drip and i currently use beconase nasal spray....doesn't really help at all to be honest. I have a constant bad taste and always have an after taste with most stuff i eat. I'm quite attractive and i do date etc, but it always becomes a problem when intimacy happens..
I feel ugly at times and always worry about what people think.i try to stay positive about it but i have my bad days when it all gets on top of me and i want to hide away from the world.
Cant believe i have found this site........it wont make my breath go away but it's nice to know i'm not the only one in this world. Nobody has ever been rude to me and said anything...but they dont usually do they!!! I feel that this is the reason i'm still single, i'm a good person but it's not the best thing to have when your trying to date to find the right person!!...xx