Page 1 of 1

VISITED FORUM IN SPANISH

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:12 pm
by halihope
Hi I visited a forum in spanish and most people there complain of the yellow or white balls coming from palatine tonsils and here are several of their regimen:

brush tongue, with tsp. gently scrape tongue a few times, press the palatine tonsils to extract the stinky balls, brush teeth, floss and rinse or gargle.

soak cotton ball with hydrogen peroxide and run cotton ball all over tongue.

replace tooth brush every 2 months and clean it in peroxide or alcohol every night.

GARGLE:
boiled water mixed with baking soda and lemon juice., use after each meal.

Boil water then add salt and let it warm up and gargle with this.(It is more effective if use it as hot as you can handle)

If you believe problem is in stomach, swallow whole garlic sections (do not cut up) every two or three days since garlic is a natural antibiotic.

BB CAUSE:
All tongues have crevices but some people have more crevices and therefore more bacteria get accumulated there, this bacteria is called, in spanish, (ANAEROBIAS).

Palatine tonsils - stinky balls either yellow or white, how to remove them.

Using a syringe squirt water directly into palatine tonsils and stinky balls will come out!

Get GARDEN HOSE and turn facet on, just a bit, with finger make water come out like a strong squirt, but not to strong to hurt throat, open mouth and stick tongue out and squirt water into throat, repeat several times. DO YOU WANT TO SEE HOW MANY STINKY BALL COME OUT?? Place a big sieve with a dark flannel cloth inside of it under your chin to catch stinky balls and squirt with water. Of course this will have to be done outside the house.

So how about it, why not carry the syringe with you to work and squirt those stinky balls out every two or three hours and see what happens!! OR those of you brave men why not try the garden hose thing. AND REPORT BACK TO US!!

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:52 pm
by Scientist42
Halihope, can you tell us the address of the Spanish message board? How did you find it? Can you speak Spanish?
Arun

Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:08 pm
by Bloorain
wow! swallow a whole garlic???!!!! :shock:

that's hilarious! From reading the message boards, could you tell that this works for people?? I would be willing to do it if it worked for at least one or two people.

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:41 am
by Archimonde
Those white balls are one the most discussed topic on the french forum, they call em 'caseum'.

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:44 am
by perrymason
I dont have these "whiteballs" (tonsil stones?) yet I still have BB. GAY PND.

Cleaning the tongue won't help much if its lodged deep within your throat or inside your nasal cavaties. I've been taking 2000 mg of vitamin C daily for the past week and my tongue is pink and my PND seems to have lessened! Hoping for the best :)

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:44 am
by emotional rescue
I can speak spanish

Give me the adress and i will browse the forum too if you want

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:33 pm
by halihope
HI THERE
The way I found the spanish forum was the same way I found this one by looking for something to help me with my BB. They also talk about BB causing stress, isolation, ridicule, ect. As far as I read no one has tried the yogurt+vitamin c or the k12 powder. I have not register with them but will so I can informed them about what people in this forum have tried. So, yes I speak, read and write spanish.
www.zonabucal.com/foro/halitosis-cronica

Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:36 pm
by halihope
BY THE WAY HAS OR WILL ANYONE TRY QUIRTING OUT THOSE STINKY BALLS WITH THE GARDEN HOSE?? If anyone tries please post your results.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:15 pm
by Lifesucks89
halihope wrote:BY THE WAY HAS OR WILL ANYONE TRY QUIRTING OUT THOSE STINKY BALLS WITH THE GARDEN HOSE?? If anyone tries please post your results.
I guess what you mean with those stinky balls are the tonsil stones right? I've had those and my ENT offered me 2 options: either use a mouthwater and gargle with it every time after brushing teeth, or take a surgery and remove the tonsils. I choose for the second as i couldnt be arsed to gargle every day and still have those rotten tonsils at the back of my mouth. It was a slightly painful week after surgery but im glad they got removed. No more stinky balls for me hurray..though BB is still there ( less then before but still)