Page 1 of 1
Sai Baba Help Us?
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:41 pm
by Scientist42
Hi guys,
I am curious about the picture of the religious guru Sai Baba on the Home Page of this site. Does anyone know who posted this information?
http://www.sathyasai.org/
Are any of you Sai Baba followers/ devotees?
Arun
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 pm
by Jimi Stein
Me, I did
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:27 am
by Scientist42
Cool Jimi,
Are you Indian? I am of Indian origin myself. Sai Baba has many followers around the world. He has his own Hospital and uses his donations for research sometimes. I have an aunt in Canada who is an ardent follower.
Arun
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:22 pm
by Jimi Stein
Hi
No I am not Indian. I saw his miracles and stuff so I believe him, but for now nothing happened on our site. We can only hope. I must say I was travelligng in India a lot and looking for answer for my suffering and the most I saw was with Sai Baba. THere was this strange energy at his ashram, you could feel it so strongly. And I know there are controversies about hib, but hey what would you expect if there are million and million of followers, and some people don't like him.
It was the first time in my life I believed in supernatural things where a saw a small pendant he blessed years and years ago and when I hold it in my hand a some kind of honey substance was pouring out of it all the time.
In 2 minutes there were like 3 spoons of that liquid that tasted like honey coming out and the pendant size was only lets say like a 50 cent or something. SO the ammount of liquid was 5 times more than the volume of the pendant.
And that was enough for me. It was a real miracle. Thare were other miracles I saw but this one was the most amazing.
Nobody could faked it because we shoot it on a film and it was in a small city far away from Sai Baba.
AMAZING