Page 1 of 1

Psychogenic Halitosis

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:01 pm
by whyowhy
I found this find to be interesting. ]http://cureyourbadbreath.com/

Its about bad breath hypochondriacs. I often wondered if that was me. But yesterday we gave my son a birthday party, and I don't think so at all. My breath had to be kicking pretty bad. People put their hand over their noses or rubbed them. I am at a complete loss. Went to the Dentist yesterday, told him my problem, he swore my breath didn't stink. It wasn't even time for my teeth to be cleaned again yet.

Also, I found some information on H.Pylori causing bad breath. Stomach and duodenum problems. The bacteria itself lives in the lining of the stomach etc. Interesting. Tell me what you guys think.

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:12 pm
by Lifesucks89
Interresting site
but hmm to be honest id like to know if anybody tried that Bad breath Report Add on the right side of that site..with those steps on how to cure it with a simple ingredient or whatever. Sounds like a pile of shit but still has anyone payed for it and tried it, somebody from this forum?

Might eat more yoghurt from now on lol

Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:36 pm
by perrymason
If we were halitophobic, it would be obvious to us.

We have BB.

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 11:48 am
by whyowhy
I thought halitophobic meant you didn't realize that you didn't have it.

Posted: Mon May 19, 2008 8:26 pm
by perrymason
no it means that you think you have BB, but actually don't and are going crazy about it.