THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Neutralize your BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
chomp
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm

Neutralize your BB

Post by chomp »

My doctor has confirmed that my bb is from my stomach inflammation (gastritis), so he is working on finding out what is causing the inflammation.

In the meantime I have a plan to neutralize the bb by using baking soda. My plan is to make a small sack with a breathable fabric and fill it with baking soda (maybe even activated charcoal if I can find it somewhere). I will seal it and conceal it with a tissue so that I can hold it in my hand and pretend like my nose is running and kind of dab my nose with it quite frequently while I am with others. This should absorb the odor coming from the mouth.
Bloorain
Advanced
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm

Post by Bloorain »

Can I ask what kind of test he gave you for to determine this. I sometimes wonder if my problem is stomach related.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗