THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Restoration Halitosis Detector : )

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Restoration Halitosis Detector : )

Post by mizz123 »

Ok, I have this "halitosis detector" from restoration hardware, that goes off with an alarm sound everytime I drink alcohol. Otherwise I always a get a : / face, which means how about a hug. Anyone know anything about this so called halitosis detector? But I never get a : ) which is the best. Makes me sad. My life sucks having to worry about this, wish there was something I could do. I am such a good looking person. I have a lot of sex appeal, just always worried. weird.... huh...............maybe I am just crazy just like the dentists that I just went to whom prescribed me with Peridex, which is fillled w/ alcohol right? I just don't get this maze of halitosis? Does anyone know what the f**** they are doing?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗