Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone find success drinking tea?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
thanatos
God
Anyone find success drinking tea?

Post by thanatos »

Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

VICKSTER
Advanced

Post by VICKSTER »

Hey Everyone,
I just got a box of the NEW Eclipse gum at Costco. It has that Magnolia tree bark. Well I think it is a big help. Still have to people test it , but it makes my mouth feel fresh unlike regular gum. Be careful when you purchase because lots of the old stuff is still out there...the package states Now with NATURAL Germ Killing . On the back it list the tree bark as bad breath killer. Check it out ..... Please give some feedback when you try it.

As far as HCl , it gets rid of constipation and heratburn. It works to reduce bad breath but not kill it completely. That piece of the puzzle is still missing. BUT.... I am going to New York City to a chemist who sells suplements he is gonna help me figure it out. I will relay his info.
In the mean time get the gum... it may help you ! Vickster
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

Does anyone no if the eclipse gum will be available in Britain? I don't think we even have that brand over here.

Is HCL hydrochloric acid? Is that ok to be drinking? I'll give it a go even if it only helps with constipation, I go about once a week even though I'm veggie and drinks lots of water!!! :oops:
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

How can HCl help against heartburn? Doesn't make any sense...
chomp

Post by chomp »

When food does not digest and just sits around for a long time it causes heartburn. When I started taking a lot of baking soda along with Nexium I experienced this problem. After stopping b.s now I don't get the heartburn anymore.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Snobuni
have you tried eating prunes? I eat 2 or 3 when I have constipation, more and it is too loose. Also snack on raisins in the evening.
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Thanatos
I read drinking black tea helps. You said you drink green/black tea, do you place a bag of each in a cup of hot water? How often do you drink it?
Snobuni
Sheriff

Post by Snobuni »

I've tried prunes, prune juice, every kind of natural and medicinal laxative, nothing helps with it!!! Very odd, as my diet is v healthy, I'm sure it must contribute to my bb.

Has anyone else found HCL helps with constipation, I'm going to give it a go for a few weeks.

I drink about 5 cups of green tea a day and I haven't really found it to help my bb, I think it makes it a bit worse to be honest.
chomp

Post by chomp »

Sno, try massaging your stomach a few minutes after your meals, it really helps. Also, if the stools are dark in color it usually means that the food is not digesting fast enough. You should consider going to a gastroentrologist to make sure you have no problem in your intestines.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

halihope wrote:Thanatos
I read drinking black tea helps. You said you drink green/black tea, do you place a bag of each in a cup of hot water? How often do you drink it?
I bring 16oz of water to a boil, turn off heat, then add two bags of green tea and two bags of black tea. I add another 8oz of water so that comes out to 24 ounces a day over the course of 6 hours
halihope
Master

Post by halihope »

Snobuni
Re constipation: have you tried drinking coconut milk (water from coconut)
Also chewing the coconut meat but not eating it, spit it out?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic