How did you find out or know you have body odor?
How did you find out about bad odor through nose? and how can you tell when it is strong and not too strong?
The same question with scalp odor?
I found out because I was offered mints, gum and the usual backing away. They only way I have been able to smell my bb is by applying lipstick on and then wet my lips with my tongue and smell the breath from my mouth.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
BODY ODOR, BAD BREATH, SCALP ODOR, NOSE ODOR ---
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.