Page 1 of 1
Green Tea
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:14 am
by bleh
n/a
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:39 am
by Help
What kinda green tea are you drinkin'? Cause the quality matters I think, I did try drinking green tea a while ago ( I have to admit I didnt follow the routine religiously though). Ne-ways I did see a diff. in clearing up my throat but as for the bb, not much diff. for me.
Posted: Sat May 24, 2008 4:59 am
by bleh
It's called Nature's Place 100% Organic Green Tea. It costs about 3 bucks in the U.S. I drank it twice today and both times there were no reactions to my bb. I'm trying to find something to clear up the bad taste in my throat/tonsil/nasal area b/c that's where I feel like the rest of my bb is coming from. So far the green tea has a 3-4 hr effect in clearing my nasal/throat bb up.