Page 1 of 1

Wisdom Teeth, Tonsillectomy, other surgery

Posted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:03 pm
by sean1979
Could you guys answer this question please?

I am assuming anyone who answers has chronic bad breath.

Re: Wisdom Teeth, Tonsillectomy, other surgery

Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:48 am
by Cured
sean1979 wrote:Could you guys answer this question please?

I am assuming anyone who answers has chronic bad breath.
Just to let you know I voted in the poll...

Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:38 am
by Snobuni
Has anybody (especially with pnd or nasal bb) had a deviated septum fixed and not found this to be helpful? I'm considering going to my GP and asking for a referal to an ENT to get this surgery. I don't have yellow or green mucous, it's usualy clear or white, but it does have a strange smell and one nostril is always blocked right up in my sinuses. :-k

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 am
by sean1979
so, you guys all still have bad breath? This survey was meant for people who still have not been cured.

Posted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:11 am
by Cured
sean1979 wrote:so, you guys all still have bad breath? This survey was meant for people who still have not been cured.
I apparently missed the basic assumption...sorry... #-o