Page 1 of 1
Retardex products?
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:49 am
by daisyk
Anyone try Retardex products? Anyone know the ingredients? I know no rinse can cure-but I'm looking to at least manage symptoms better. I think this is only available in UK and Europe-I'm in the states. The website directs those not in Europe to a site that sells Closys products which are sold here. Are they the same thing? I have Tri-Oral and have tried all the other crap. I get 5 minutes of relief and then nothing. Thanks for any info.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 am
by daveparker
I don't think I'd be comfortable taking anything named Retardex.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:19 am
by macks86
it doesnt work at all
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:03 pm
by Lifesucks89
didnt work for me either, tried it 3 days and threw away 2 botles and toothpaste worth 50 euros, what a waste
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:11 pm
by newnew
I wouldn’t say this product didn’t work for me because my breath was fresher, but my bb is more sinus related anyway. My dentist told me I was also wasting my money on these expensive products.
Re: Retardex products?
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:20 pm
by Charley
daisyk wrote:Anyone try Retardex products? Anyone know the ingredients? I know no rinse can cure-but I'm looking to at least manage symptoms better. The website directs those not in Europe to a site that sells Closys products which are sold here. Are they the same thing?
daisyk im in the uk and have a bottle here:
ingredients: aqua, trisodium phosphate, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chlorite.
flavour sachet ingredients: aroma, limonene.
AND... active ingredient: closys II 'brand of stabilised chroline dioxide'.
i would say they are the same thing, i've also used the toothpaste. like any of these things they feel great for the first day or two but after that no lasting effect. i wont be buying any more.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:41 pm
by Jimi Stein
he he, after so many years all they have is CH or chlorine dioxide that is the same stuff as CH or Zinc Chloride
OMG these idiots don't do any researc at all!!!!