Page 1 of 1
running and hali
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:13 pm
by engrhaider
To be honest I stank up the whole fuk*** gym last week when I started running. Results are positive though, I have almost halved my BB by doing treadmill. It gives me positive kick, improved my memory and sleep. I will recommend it to everyone. for shy bastards park will be best place to start.
Good habits which help me are,
1. Brushing with none floride toothapaste.
2. using small round brush for teeth, so that it can reach everywhere.
3. rigirous tongue cleaning.
4. Eating green vegs.
Rest I dont' care how people think, I will live my life to full that is my promise to myself.
Posted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:20 pm
by perrymason
I have a treadmill @ home and I run 2 miles every day. Just wanted to put that out there. My BB is still around and my eating habits are well off. GL with running though, w/e helps ya man
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:02 am
by spygirl
Enghaider. I also have the same experience when I run 4km and beyond for 30 minutes. I attract a lot of attention- mostly guys, just don't know whether it's due to my running prowess or nasal bb (as I always breathe through my nose when running, more energy efficient)
I would normally stink more than usual after workout. But my bb is much better 3 hours post running. Do you notice your mucous drain down your throat and your nose starts to run when you run at >8km/h constantly for 10 minutes? I do.
I used to blame my weight for aggravating my bb. But come to think of it, when I am at ideal weight my bb is less offending. I think it's not the weight issue but this physical activity. It fine tunes your body to eliminate toxins and regenerate, especially the respiratory organ.
Posted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:46 pm
by engrhaider
I just restarted running, used to be university athlete put it right mediocre one. I run for 30 minutes @ 11-13 km/hr. It really pumps my heart and train my respiratory organs. Hey girls any of you in London, we can run in hyde park and stink up the whole fuc*** park.....lol...terrible joke sorry. I mean I will love to run with a brave girl who can catch me in the park, I can run babes.
Love you girls, treadmill willn't let us down. Hey have you tried Kettlebells I can really do tricks with them, jugling and impressions ...LOL
Another thing I would have committed suiside if my religion allowed luckily I will live 100....LOL