THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Anyone try Nasacort AQ?
Anyone try Nasacort AQ?
ive temporarily halted a chlorophyll regimen to give this nasal spray a try. anyone been on it for a time who could say if it works? thanks in advance.
Coeric,
I got a prescription from my doctor. However, I never fill the order b/c he gave me a sample and I tried it. Not longterm, only a week. Let me know if you expereinced awesome result, I might give it a try if you do.
Things hasn't changed much for us, yah? We're still searching and hoping for a cure, or even temperary relief like luckyhope. I am still on the regimen, probiotiocs, but not much has changed for me. I've been on the liver detox too. I will keep on these longterm.
Hang in there buddy. We got no choice. C u.
I got a prescription from my doctor. However, I never fill the order b/c he gave me a sample and I tried it. Not longterm, only a week. Let me know if you expereinced awesome result, I might give it a try if you do.
Things hasn't changed much for us, yah? We're still searching and hoping for a cure, or even temperary relief like luckyhope. I am still on the regimen, probiotiocs, but not much has changed for me. I've been on the liver detox too. I will keep on these longterm.
Hang in there buddy. We got no choice. C u.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.